2015 Kubota L4701 (HST 4WD)
Call for Price
2015 Kubota L4701
Farm Equipment Sales Inc.
L4701 (HST 4WD)
Direct injection, vertical, water-cooled 4-cycle diesel
Gross - 47.3 (35.2) HP (kW) <br> Net - 44.8 (33.4) HP (kW) <br> PTO - 37.8 (28.2) HP (kW)
8.5 (2.6) feet (m)
Kubota's most powerful Standard L Series tractor is also the most value-packed ? featuring a 4-cylinder, 47.3 HP Kubota diesel engine, hydrostatic power steering and live-independent hydraulic PTO.
Kubota's most powerful Standard L Series tractor is also the most value-packed – featuring a 4-cylinder, 47.3 HP Kubota diesel engine, hydrostatic power steering and live-independent hydraulic PTO.
- Choice of Tires - Tires designed for specific jobs allow the Standard L-Series tractors to perform even better. Select from Ag, Industrial, and Turf tire options.
- Cup Holder - This convenient holder securely fits a cup or a mug to keep operators hydrated on the job.
- 3-Point Hitch - The large capacity hydraulic pump and cylinder provide powerful lifting capacity, allowing you to use a wider range of implements. Telescoping Stabilizers are standard equipment on the L4701 models.
- Bevel Gear Front Axle (4WD Model) - A superior feature that delivers an extremely tight turning radius with full power transfer to the wheels at every steering angle.
- Electric over Hydraulic PTO Switch (L4701 Models) - Our PTO switch makes PTO operation easier than ever. The switch is conveniently located on the right side of the operator seat. Just a push and turn starts the PTO, and a single push stops it.
- Gear Drive Transmission with Synchro-Shuttle (F and DT Models) - You'll finish the big jobs easily with the mechanical Synchro-Shuttle Transmission featuring inline forward and reverse shifting for quick directional changes. The transmission offers 4 main-shift speeds and 2 range-shift speeds (Hi/Lo) for a total of 8 forward and 8 reverse speeds (8FX8R), enabling you to select the right speed for better productivity.
- HST Transmission (L4701HST) - Kubota's 44.5cc Feather-Step HST features a hydraulic servo system that increases pedal responsiveness, providing easy pedal shifting operation for smoother performance and improved control. The brake pedals have been relocated to the left side of the operator platform allowing more foot space on the L4701HST. Plus, it features a hand operated, step-less cruise control, which keeps your working speed constant. Cruise control is standard on the L4701HST.
- Hydraulic Independent PTO (L4701 Models) - The L4701 models have this convenient feature that lets you operate the hydraulic independent PTO without using the clutch.
- L3301/L3901/L4701 Standard L - Series Features - More power, cleaner emissions and a bold new look position the new Standard L-series tractors at the top of their class.The Standard L-Series has not only improved performance but also feature a revamped design with smooth, rounded contours from front to rear that improve visibility so you can get the job done faster and with ease in the comfort of the New Standard L-Series Tractors.
- Large Capacity Fuel Tank - The L3301 and L3901 models feature an ample 11.1 gallon fuel tank. The L4701 models feature a 13.5 gallon fuel tank. Operate longer between fill ups with the large capacity fuel tank on the Standard L-Series.
- New Dash Panel - The dash panel features large gauges and a digital LCD panel that provides vital information including engine error codes. Parking Brake and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) indicators have been added to the dash panel.
- New Powerful, Clean Engines - Known for their reliability and power, Kubota diesel engines generate outstanding horsepower, yet are more fuel-efficient and cleaner burning thanks to the Common Rail System (CRS) with electronic controlled direct fuel injection. The engines with the latest EPA Tier 4 Final emission regulations.
- New Seat - The adjustable suspension system offers a high level of comfort. The seat is contoured and ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue when working long days. A drain hole has been added to allow water to escape so it does not accumulate on the seat.
- One Piece Hood - The Standard L-Series sleek slanted hood provides a great field of vision. The one piece hood can be fully opened with the assistance of a gas strut for easier access to the engine and other maintenance items.
- Roll-Over Protective Structure (ROPS) - For maximum protection, all models come with a foldable ROPS and a retractable seat belt as standard equipment.
- Tool Box - A large tool box is located right behind the operator's seat for easy access. Models with the backhoe will have the tool box above the left fender, next to the operator's seat.
- Cylinders: 4
- Displacement: 148.5 (2434) cu. in. (cm3)
- Alternator: 12V, 40A
- Battery: 12V, RC: 120 min, CCA: 600 A
- Bore x Stroke: 3.4 × 4.0 (87 × 102.4) in. (mm)
- Engine: Direct injection, vertical, water-cooled 4-cycle diesel
- Fuel Capacity: 13.5 (51) US gal. ( )
- Horsepower: Gross - 47.3 (35.2) HP (kW) ; Net - 44.8 (33.4) HP (kW) ; PTO - 37.8 (28.2) HP (kW)
- RPM: 2600
- Transmission: Hydrostatic transmission, 3 range speed
- Brake: Mechanical, wet disc type
- Steering: Hydrostatic power steering
- Tires: AG Standard Front/Rear - 8.3 - 16/14.9 - 24
- Turning Radius: 8.5 (2.6) feet (m)
- Ground Clearance: 15.2 (385) in. (mm)
- Overall Height: 91.7 (2330) in. (mm) (w/Foldable ROPS)
- Overall Length: 119.5 (3035) in. (mm)
- Overall Width: 62.4 (1585) in. (mm)
- Tread Width: Front Tire - 45.5 (1155) ; Rear Tire - 46.5 in (1180 mm), 47.2 in (1200 mm), 51.2 in (1300 mm), 57.1 in (1450 mm), 60.8 in (1545 mm)
- Weight: 3307 (1500) lbs. (kg)
- Wheelbase: 72.6 (1845) in. (mm)
- Clutch: No clutch
- Lift: Capacity at lift point - 2870 (1300) lbs. (kg) ; 24 in. behind lift points - 2320 (1053) lbs. (kg)
- Travel Speed: Forward - 0.0 (0.0) - 15.8 (25.4) mph (km/h) with standard AG tires ; Reverse - 0.0 (0.0) - 14.2 (22.9) mph (km/h) with standard AG tires
- 3-Point Linkage: Category I
- Hydraulic System: Position control
- Operating Pressure: 180 (17.7) kgf/cm2 (MPa)
- Pump Rated Output: Main - 7.8 (29.4) gpm ( /min) ; PS - 4.7 (17.9) gpm ( /min)
Power Take-off (pto)
- PTO Speed: PTO/Engine Speed - 540/2640
- System: Live-independent hydraulic PTO with PTO brake, wet clutch
- Engine Type
- 148.5 (2434) cu. in. (cm3)
- Gross - 47.3 (35.2) HP (kW) ; Net - 44.8 (33.4) HP (kW) ; PTO - 37.8 (28.2) HP (kW)
- Rated RPM
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.4 × 4.0 (87 × 102.4) in. (mm)
- 72.6 (1845) in. (mm)
- 91.7 (2330) in. (mm) (w/Foldable ROPS)
- 62.4 (1585) in. (mm)
- 3307 (1500) lbs. (kg)
- Ground Clearance
- 15.2 (385) in. (mm)
- Tire Size
- AG Standard Front/Rear - 8.3 - 16/14.9 - 24
- Fuel Capacity
- 13.5 (51) US gal. ( )
- Hydrostatic transmission, 3 range speed
- Mechanical, wet disc type
- Live-independent hydraulic PTO with PTO brake, wet clutch