2016 Kubota WH15-48
2016 Kubota WH15-48
Kubota's WH15-48 hydro control walk-behind mower minimizes operator fatigue with comfortable controls and increased maneuverability. Cut up to 6.0 MPH with a powerful-proven Kawasaki engine, durable Kubota cutting deck, efficiency-boosting flexible discharge chute and an easy-to-read hour meter.
- Engine (Kawasaki FS541V): V-Twin overhead valve design; Cast Iron Cylinder Sleeves; Pleated Style Air Filter; The FS-series provide higher compression ratio from the unique overhead valve design, improving performance and reliability. The V-twin design also reduces engine vibration and noise. The pleated air cleaner keeps debris from entering the intake and combustion chamber, increasing the walk-behind mower series uptime.
- Transmission: Twin 10 cc Hydro-Gear Variable Displacement Pumps and Parker Wheel Motors; The dual lever precision hydro control reduces operator stress and fatigue; Two position damper allows for a more aggressive or less aggressive response from the controls. This adjustability allows less experienced operators to more accurately control the machine.
- Heavy Duty Spindles and Wheel Bearings: Spindles and wheel bearings are designed for no maintenance; Sealed bearing prevents premature wear due to debris or lack of grease; Heavy duty bearings lower maintenance costs.
- Discharge System: Flexible molded polymer discharge chute; The discharge chute’s structure disperses the clipping’s in a wider, higher angle; The discharge chute’s design creates less clumping of the clippings which keeps the grass healthier, and prevents the clippings from killing the grass.
- Cut Height Adjustment - Deck Leveling: Deck has a slight upward tilt; Leveling is accomplished by adjusting spacers on front casters; The angle of attack created by proper deck leveling allows for the machine to operate at maximum efficiency; Deck leveling should be checked periodically.
- Operator’s Station: The control panel is ergonomically designed to keep the operator in control; The control panel has the key switch to start the mower, engine throttle and choke, brake lever, speed adjustment, and the PTO switch; Simple control system that is comparable to many zero-turn riding mowers; Two position damper to adjust control effort.
- Wide Stance and Low Center of Gravity: Wide drive tires that help put the power to the ground and keep the mower on track
- Warner Mag Stop Electric Clutch: Heavy duty Clutch; Higher torque rating to prevent slippage and improve belt life.
- Tracking Adjustment Turnbuckle: Simple system for adjusting the tracking to get machine to go straight; Wing nut to lock and turnbuckle to get precise adjustments.
- Kubota Model: WH15-48
- Model Name: 48” Hydro Drive w/Fixed Deck
- Engine: Kawasaki FS FS541V
- Air Filtration: Dual Element Filter
- Lubrication: Full Pressure – Spin on replaceable filter
- Displacement: 603cc
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel Capacity: 5 Gal.
- Cutting Width: 48”
- Cutting Height: 1.38” -4.63”
- Blade Tip Speed @ 3600RPM: 15,300 fpm
- Deck Construction: Welded 7 gauge with 7 gauge skirts
- Discharge Chute: Flexible Molded Polymer
- Spindle: 1” w/ Maintenance free double sealed bearings
- Spindle Bearings: Double Sealed, Precision ground ball bearings
- Deck Drive: Warner Mag Stop 125 ft. lb. electric clutch
- Transmission Manufacture: Hydro Drive Hydro-Gear® 10cc Pumps w/ Parker wheel motor
- Brake: Hydrostatic, Dynamic Braking w/Parking Brake
- Speed: 6.0 mph
- Tires Front: 9”x3.5”-4” No-Flat
- Tires Rear: 16”x 7.5”-8” 4 ply
- Length: 78”
- Height: 43”
- Weight/Wet: 660 lbs.
- Mulch Kit: Fitted baffles contain clippings for maximum mulching performance
- Discharge Plate: A single plate to stop the discharge of clippings
- Cold Start Kit: Can be used to reduce engine load in cold conditions
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Hydro Drive Hydro-Gear® 10cc Pumps w/ Parker wheel motor
- Wheel Size
- Front: 9 in.x3.5 in.-4 in.; Rear: 16 in.x 7.5 in.-8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 48 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch