2016 Kubota Z725KH-60
Call for Price
2016 Kubota Z725KH-60
Farm Equipment Sales Inc.
stop system: Key stop
(Gross) 25 HP
Top of the line and ready to work: Kubota's Z725 is a clear-cut choice for commercial-grade quality ? featuring a 747cc Kohler Command air-cooled gasoline engine, with a fully welded, 60" deck constructed of seven gauge steel, providing outstanding stability with a fast, high quality cut. The Z725 offers unmatched ergonomics with a wide operator station, a thick high-back adjustable seat and a convenient deck height adjustment dial.
Top of the line and ready to work: Kubota’s Z725KH is the clear-cut choice for commercial-grade quality – featuring a 747cc air-cooled gasoline engine, 60” cutting width and 5”-deep mower deck.
- Model: GH740V
- Type: Gasoline, air-cooled V-Twin
- Max. horsepower (Gross) hp: 25
- Total displacement cu.in. (cm3): 46 (747)
- Starting system: Key switch
- Overall length in. (mm): 83.9 (2130)
- Overall width (w/mower) in. (mm): 73.8 (1875)
- Overall width (w/o mower) in. (mm): 54.7 (1390)
- Overall height (w/ROPS upright) in. (mm): 70.8 (1797)
- Overall height (w/ROPS folded) in. (mm): 48 (1220)
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 50.9 (1294)
- Tread Front in. (mm): 37.6 (954)
- Tread Rear in. (mm): 42.6 (1083)
- Tire size Front in. (mm): 13 x 6.5 – 6 Non flat
- Tire size Rear in. (mm): 24 x 12 – 12
- Weight (w/mower) Ib. (kg): 1213 (550)
- Type: Parker Torqpact GT14
- Transmission system: 2 HST - G rotor type
- Speed control: 2-hand lever
- Travel speed range Forward mph (km/h): 0–11.2 (0–18)
- Travel speed range Reverse mph (km/h): 0–5.6 (0–9)
- Brake type: Drum disks, foot applied, released
- Type: Belt drive
- Clutch type: Electric clutch
- PTO brake: Dry disc
- Model: RCK60P-725Z
- Mower lift system: Mechanical
- Mower deck type: Commercial fabricated deck
- Deck depth in. (mm): 6.0 (152)
- Belt type: Single belt
- Deck steel thickness in. (mm): 8 (4.18)
- Anti-scalp roller: Rigid
- Cutting width of mower in.: 60 (1524)
- Number of blades: 3
- Cutting height: 1.0 in. - 5.0 in. 1/4 in. increments
- Mower mounting system: Parallel linkage
- Blade tip speed (max.) FPM: 18600
- Engine stop system: Key stop
- Fuel tank capacity gal. (L): 11.6 (44)
- Battery: U1 (12V, RC: 45min, CCA: 300, CA: 410)
- Generator capacity Amp: 15A
- Hour meter: Standard
- Fuel gauge: Electric gauge type
- Outstanding Stability: The Z700 Series mowers ensure a high level of stability due to the fuel tank located under the seat and large-diameter, wide tread rear tires.
- New Mower Deck: The Z700 Series mowers are available with mower decks that offer the superior grass-cutting performance demanded by professionals. A 6-inch deep deck and anti-scalp rollers ensure a fast and clean cut day in and day out.
- Ergonomic Instrument Panel: The ergonomically positioned instrument panel gives you easy access to controls, the hour meter and other indicators.
- Hands-Free Parking Brake: Located right above the foot pan, the parking brake can be easily locked and released with just your foot.
- Quick Dial Height Adjustment System: This easy two-step system lets you adjust the cutting height with a turn of a dial and press of the pedal. Release the pedal once the height is set.
- Sliding Seat: The Z700 Series brings luxury to every job. The operator’s seat offers a thick cushion, 19.6 in. high seatback, adjustable armrests, and slide adjustment, giving you the ideal seating position to make your work easier.
- Smooth Lever Operation: The Z700 Series dual operation levers provide smooth and precise control. The damper strength can be adjusted according to your preference.
- Adjustable Levers & Mower Deck Lift Pedal: The levers and lift pedal can be raised or lowered to better match the physique of the operator, making work less stressful.
- Wide Operator Platform: The wide and angled operator platform offers ample legroom so you can work more comfortably.
- Handy Storage Box and Cup Holder: Keep beverages, tools and valuables close at hand with the storage box and cup holder located next to the seat.
- Easy Maintenance: The open engine compartment allows access to vital components around the engine without obstructions.
- Easy Battery Access: The battery and harness parts can be accessed just by raising the seat panel.
- Transmission with Integrated Pump and Motor: The Z700 Series is equipped with dual Parker® transmissions. Designed for easy maintenance, each transmission has an integrated pump and motor for increased efficiency and simplified service. Also, each transmission has a separate oil supply for increased durability. And parts such as the drive link and brake rods are positioned for easy maintenance. (Parker® is a registered trademark of Parker Hannifin Corporation)
- Commercial Grade Engines: The Z700 Series mowers are powered by KOHLER® Command PRO engines, renowned for their superior performance and lasting durability.
- Thicker and More Durable Main Frame: The 2 x 3-in. tubular steel frame provides the durability turf care professionals demand.
- Sealed Spindle Bearing: Maximize time on the job with sealed, greaseless, spindle bearings.
- Foldable ROPS: Foldable ROPS are standard equipment on all models to ensure operator safety on the job at all times.
- Quick Attach and Detach: The mower deck can be easily attached and detached just by inserting or removing the two pins on either side of the Z700.
- Flat-Free Front Tires : Flat-free caster tires are designed to better absorb impacts on the job, and reduce the worry of downtime, so you can work with confidence.
- Easy Mower Belt Replacement : The mower deck’s belt drive is conveniently located for easy access simplifying belt replacement and inspection.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Engine Type
- GH740V Gasoline, air-cooled V-Twin
- 46 cu.in. (747 cc)
- Parker Torqpact GT14, 2 HST - G rotor type
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 x 6.5 – 6 Non flat; Rear: 24 x 12 – 12
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.6 US gal. (44 L)
- Deck Size
- 60 in. (1524 mm)
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Collect