2016 Land Pride RCR1260
2016 Land Pride RCR1260
The RCR12 Series is an economically-priced Rotary Cutter, capable of cutting 1" diameter material and is ideal for daily use in small lots and hobby farm grass maintenance.. These cutters offer fast, clean, dependable mowing and have been extensively tested to ensure operating safety. High blade tip speeds assure a clean cut in a variety of field conditions. The standard stump jumper slides over stumps, rocks and debris and safety guards protect you and your property.
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures specified by ANSI.
- Tractor HP range: 20 - 50 HP
- 3 Year gearbox warranty: Shows our confidence in the gearbox integrity.
- Cat. 3 driveline with shearbolt: Shear bolt offers maximum driveline protection.
- Cat. 3 driveline with 2-plate slip-clutch: Slip-clutch driveline offers convenience for continual work.
- Floating top link: Provides for easy hook-up. Permits deck to follow the terrain for an even cut. Two hole position to allow greater lift leverage for smaller tractors
- Round back design: Helps discharge grass better than enclosed or partially enclosed cutters.
- 1 1/4” - 10” Cutting Height: Cutting height for wide range of cutting conditions.
- Skid shoes (Accessory) RCR1260 & RCR1272 only: Provides sidewall reinforcement and helps protect bottom of sidewall.
- 1/2” x 3” Heat-treated free swinging blades: Free swinging protects from obstructions. Heat-treated offers longer life.
- Splined blade bar hub: Allows for tight positive fit of stump jumper and blade bar to gearbox output shaft.
- 10 Gauge stump jumper: Allows cutter to slide over obstructions protecting the gearbox output shaft.
- High blade tip speed: Ensures clean cut.
- Laminated tailwheel: Laminated material is long lasting in rough conditions and can’t go flat.
- Heavy-duty spindle on tailwheel: 1 1/4” spindle gives the strength to protect tailwheel assembly.
- Rubber guarding: Protect against flying debris.
- Metal Guarding: Protects against flying debris.
- Machine Weight (With front & rear guard, shear bolt driveline & laminated tire): 478 lbs.
- Hitch: Category l & Category 1 limited (Quick Hitch Adapted)
- Cutting Width: 60 in.
- Overall Width: 64 1/4 in.
- Overall Length (Including Tailwheel): 97 3/4 in.
- Deck Height: 7 1/4 in.
- Cutting Height: 1 1/4 in. - 10 in.
- Cutting Capacity: Grass, weeds & light brush
- Recommended Tractor HP: 20-50 HP
- PTO Speed: 540 RPM
- Gearbox Rating HP: 50 HP
- Gearbox (Speed up beveled gears): 1:1.93 Speed-up Cast Iron Housing
- Gearbox Lubrication & Capacity: 1.1 Pints of Gear Lube 80-90W EP
- Deck Construction: 1 Piece reinforced deck
- Deck Material Thickness: 12 Gauge
- Skids: 1/4 in. (Welded on deck)
- Skid Shoes: Bolt-on replaceable skid shoes (Sold separately through Parts Department only)
- Stump Jumper: Round Pan 10 ga. x 22 1/4 in.
- Blades (2): 1/2 in. x 3 in. Heat Treated Alloy Steel Free-Swinging Blades
- Blade Bolts: Keyed with Harden Flat Washer and Lock Nut
- Blade Tip Speed: 16,536 fpm
- Driveline: ASAE Category 3
- Driveline Protection Options: 1/2 in. Center Shearbolt protection or Center Bolt 2 plate Slip Clutch
- Tailwheel: 4 in. x 8 in. Laminated tire and yoke
- Safety Guards: Rubber (standard front and rear)
- Working Width
- 60 in.
- 64 1/4 in.
- 97 3/4 in.
- 478 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 20-50 hp