Toro 20" (51 cm) Push Mower (20319)
Great cut, excellent value. Enjoy the superior cutting and mulching capabilities of our 4" deep steel deck in a lightweight, compact size. This easy-to-use model gives you essential features at an outstanding value and is ideal for smaller, flatter yards. It is backed by our two-year full warranty, simply put, if anything goes wrong within two years under normal use and maintenance, Toro will fix it for free. This mower will deliver the durable, reliable performance you need.
- 20" (51 cm) Cutting Width
- Steel Deck is lightweight and maneuverable. The smaller width allows for easier mowing in tight areas.
- 5.5 ft-lb gross torque 140cc Briggs & Stratton OHV
- 2 Year Full Warranty
- 20” (50.8 cm) Recycler® Cutting Deck: The 20" (50.8 cm) cutting deck is lightweight and maneuverable. The smaller width allows for mowing in tight areas. The 4" deep dome deck design makes for superior mulching and bagging.
- Single-Piece Handle: Thanks to the open single-piece handle design, it’s much easier to remove and reinstall the grass bag.
- 3 Year Guaranteed-to-Start: Starts on one or two pulls for up to three years. See retailer for warranty details.
- 2 Year Full Coverage Warranty: If anything goes wrong, under normal use and maintenance, Toro will fix it free!
- Engine: 5.5 ft. lb. gross torque, 140cc Briggs & Stratton OHV
- Cutting Width: 20 in. (51 cm)
- Height of Cut: 1 in. - 4 in.
- Guaranteed-to-Start Promise: 3 Years
- Starter: Recoil
- Drive System: Push
- Deck Material: Steel
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge: Mulch, Rear Bag Standard
- Weight: 63 lb. (28.6 kg)
- Warranty: 2 Full Years
- Engine Displacement: 140cc
- Handle Type: One Piece, Straight Upper
- Wheel Height: 7 in. Front - 8 in. Rear
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 5.5 ft. lb. gross torque
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- Front: 7 in.; Rear: 8 in.
- Deck Size
- 20 in. (51 cm)
- Discharge Type
- Mulch, Bag